THANKS TO SPECIALIST AND PERSONALISED SUPPORT, professionals are guided as of the very earliest phases of their project
- advice and orientation for project initiators, and support in the preparation of preliminary files (business plan, market research), thanks to a partnership with the Chamber of Arts and Crafts, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Littoral Opale BGE (together for action and enterprise)
- specialist support in the crafts sector: networking, information watch on competitions, trade fairs, exhibition venues etc.
- collective activities and training actions on a variety of themes
- to help new entrepreneurs in the various aspects of the development of their business (e.g. the statutes of craft professionals, calculation of production costs, how to protect a product via the National Industrial Property Institute (INPI) etc.).
- being put in touch with specialists and with the local economic fabric
An added advantage: thanks to the Plateforme Boulogne Initiative and under certain circumstances, new craft entrepreneurs can obtain an interest-free loan for business start-ups (no interest and no surety required) in order to create a starting cash balance and to meet working capital requirements.